2023 PedalArt Poster Show
May 12th - 6 to 9pm
Sponsored by Confluence Brewing Company
The PedalArt Poster show is back for its 13th year! PedalArt celebrates Iowa artists and a shared love of cycling.
PedalArt has consistently been one of the best-attended Bike Month event in past years, drawing more than 500 bicycling enthusiasts eager to support our friends in the Iowa art community. Most posters are sold during the gallery opening night.
All posters are priced at $40/print.
When you buy PedalArt posters, you support hardworking, bike-loving independent Iowa artists, designers, and illustrators.
The artist will receive 70% of the sales from posters sold; the remaining 30% benefits the Street Collective.
PedalArt serves as a fundraiser for the Street Collective, a nonprofit organization that champions and advocates for active transportation options that are accessible, safe, and enjoyable for everyone.
Nearly 200 Iowa artists have participated in PedalArt over the years. Here's a gallery that includes two posters from every show. https://www.dsmstreetcollective.org/pedalart