HEADS UP Des Moines Trail users!
The IMT Des Moines Marathon is this Sunday (Oct 15th) from 8am to 3pm.
With all the road construction downtown, there are more trail miles used this year for the race courses.
The trails used are:
- Bill Riley Trail (runners going southbound)
- Waterworks Park (runners using both loops)
- Kruidenier Trail (Gray's Lake loop) (runners going clockwise)
- Connector (between Kruidenier and Meredith)
- Meredith Trail (runners going West with exception of a little out-and-back u-turn section right after Gray's Lake.
NOTE: The trails are NOT closed to the public, but be aware of 6000+ athletes on the trails on Sunday!
BIKEIOWA will be out there in full force doing Course Support that day too. Reach out if you have any questions. RIDE SAFE !!